Workplace Health & Wellbeing are proud of our highly skilled and knowledgeable team. Much of our talent is "homegrown" enabling us to offer exceptional value for money through matching your business needs to a suitably qualified practitioner.
We adopt an approach where we work in partnership with employers to fully address the health and wellbeing needs of a workforce. As a result our services are personalised to each individual customer.
Our Medical Team
All our medical team have additional qualifications in occupational medicine and so are well placed to assess any work health concerns.
- Dr Sean Holt MB ChB, MRCGP DOccMed
- Dr Clare Shephard MB ChB, MRCGP (Dist 2001), PGCE(Healthcare/Med), DOccMed
- Dr Robert Hardman MB ChB, MRCGP (Merit 2006) MFOM
- Dr Bernadette Cant MBBS, DCH, DRCOH, FPCert, DOccMed
- Dr Asha Simmons, MBBS, DLM, DOccMed, LLM, JP
Our Occupational Health Adviser Team
Our Adviser team is led by Hilary Winch who has over 20 years’ experience in occupational health nursing and has been recognised nationally for her skills and experience. Our nurse team is made up of qualified nurses and technicians who have additional training in relevant occupational health practices and skills. Our qualified nurses who have recently started in occupational health work under the guidance of our Senior Occupational Health Nurse Advisers.
The team undertake a range of activities including consultations regarding the impact of work health concerns as well as undertaking hazard based health screening, immunisation programmes and work place assessments.
- Hilary Winch, RGN, Dip Occ Health – Head of Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Nicola Stroud BScHW, CertCEdCounselling – Health & Wellbeing Practitioner
- Diane Wyatt RGN, Dip Occ HealthSenior Nurse Adviser
- Helena R Macey RN OccupationalHealth Adviser
- Melisande Parsons RN BSc,Occupational Health Advisor
- Rebecca Semmence Health &Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- Chantelle Willer OccupationalHealth Technician
- Rachel Starling, RGN, Dip Occ Health Senior Nurse Adviser- NEBOSH, HAVS Practitioner OH Certificate in CBT skills
- Fiona Allen, RGN, BSc. (Hons) SCPHN OHN – Senior Nurse Adviser
- Samantha J. Abbott RGN Occupational Health Advisor
- Kerrie Self RGN
- Jenny Mason RGN, Dip. OH
- Tabitha Keeble RGN Occupational Health Advisor
- Eleanor Finch, RGN. BSc. Occupational Health – Senior Nurse Adviser
- Deborah Stockings, RGN Occupational Health Advisor
- Andrea Weatherly RGN Dip. OH
- Helena Bodego Lopez RGN Occupational Health Advisor
- Dawn Sandell RGN. Occupational Health- Senior Nurse Adviser, HAVS practitioner
- Wendy Hollingsworth RN Level 2, Cert. OH, HAVS Practitioner
Our Administration Team
Our administration team is led by our business management team. Many of our team have worked within our department for several years and so are very familiar with our working practices, customer settings and can support your work health needs administratively.
- Kris Griffiths – Business Manager
- Karen Warnes – Deputy Business Manager
- Anneliese Tooke
- Marie Wainwright
- Cyndi Fullelove
- Georgina Harvey
- Fiona Forster
- Tracy Scott
- Jo Eke
- Rachel Goode
- Paige Phillips
- Michelle Lowe
Confidentiality & Consent
Workplace Health and Wellbeing currently operates an electronic and paper based database of occupational health records. It is responsible for the confidential storage of all OH electronic and paper based health records in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Workplace Health and Wellbeing maintain high clinical and professional standards through a rigorous programme of quality assurance and clinical governance. We regularly participate in a wide number of local, regional and national occupational health audits. All data in clinical audits remains anonymous, in line with national ethical standards.
Performance monitoring support
Workplace Health & Wellbeing ensures all customers are provided with the opportunity to access a wide variety of monitoring and performance reports. We believe successful service management is reliant on tailored KPI’s and robust monitoring tools, underpinned by good customer relationship management.
Our Business Manager monitors and reports on the contractual performance of our services at agreed intervals. Working alongside a nominated senior Occupational Health Adviser, they would be available to attend quarterly performance review meetings. This joint approach enables Workplace Health and Wellbeing to offer guidance on operational performance and clinical matters most effectively. With the use of the latest OH software system; e-OPAS, we are able to offer all customers total reliance on the monitoring and reporting of performance.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to contact one of our business managers Kris or Karen by telephoning 01603 287035.