We have a range of proactive services for your workforce to highlight the benefits of healthy living and encourage individuals to take action
The key to the success of Workplace Health and Wellbeing is our experience and knowledge of the impact of work on an employee’s health and wellbeing. It is important to ensure your work environment supports and is compliant with health & safety guidance. We are skilled and experienced in undertaking on site workplace assessment for the following:
- Workplace risk assessment where it has been identified that there is a health issue
- Return to work following injury or illness
- Machine operator workplace assessments
- Individual pregnancy risk assessments
Wellbeing Health Checks & Health Promotion activities
Your employees are the most valuable resource you have and keeping them fit and well will enhance the success of your business. We can provide you with a range of on site services from general health and wellbeing programmes to more specific workplace related programmes.
Workplace Health & Wellbeing is working in partnership with Public Health Norfolk to offer a national disease prevention programme called “NHS Health Checks”. For eligible employees the Health check is free to your organisation. The Health Check is for everyone aged between 40-74 years and looks for early warnings for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease. The good news is all these conditions are preventable! The Check will be delivered on your organisations premises and will include;
- Blood pressure measurement
- Height and Weight
- A lifestyle assessment, which will help employees to understand how diet and activity levels could affect good health.
- Family medical history
- A simple blood test to check cholesterol and/or blood sugar levels if required
In addition we can provide a bespoke annual plan of health promotion activities. This approach would be tailored to suit the organisation’s needs such as sun exposure for outdoor workers, skin care or glove selection and delivered in-line with national health promotion campaigns.
Workplace Health and Wellbeing can also offer a range of specialised training delivered on your premises; this includes
- Managing Health Risks in the Workplace training
- Managing Mental Health in the Work Place training
- Building Wellbeing & Resilience
- Maintaining your Wellbeing